Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dirty Ass Bass Served Buffet Style by SKRILLEX-Brand New Single - SICK!

Woo hoo! My man Skrillex finally has a track out and yes, it is as sick as expected. Put up a few of his remixes as well as the new track. Soooo nasty. Lovin' it 4 real. As I posted in a few music groups in Facebook, I guarantee this kid is a force to be reckoned with. I can totally see him single-handedly changing the way people enjoy music for generations. His sound has feeling. And if you haven't felt it yet then get on it. I highly reccomend catching him live if possible. Keep an eye on this one....PS. Be sure to check my Facebook Wall for - Dirty As Fuck (Blame It On Skrillex) Mix


First Of The Year Equinox





LaRoux - In For The Kill





Benny Benassi - Cinema





Nero - Promises (Skrillex & Nero)





Ruffneck Flex





Skrillex - Rock N' Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)


No comments: