Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love this Site that Loves My Sounds










Gotta just say, even though I have only been posting there for like six weeks. I am loving this site. I get nothing but good comments and words of encouragement from all the members. And since they are primarily djs and producers and the site is based in London, it just makes it all that much better. The picture is a shot of my stats at the time of this posting, and averaging around 3,000 plays a week as well as filling out the top 14 of the 20 popular mixes about 8 times makes me a satisfied performer. If you other jocks haven't checked this site out, get on it. Thanks to DJ 360 for turning me on to it.

House-Mixes.com HERE

The other images are a few captures of mine throughout my membership to the site. They are under the breakbeat genre, and as you can see on the top right, it is listed under popular.

No comments: